Monday 21 November 2011

Prototype done!


After months of research and development, it's good to go!

When it all started I had a fun motto "How far do I have to go to get a nice cold draught at home?" just to be a bit cheesy, yet it turned out to be quite a long way!

Thanks to the brilliant guys at the Hong Kong Productivity Council, my concept can be realized. Everything is working great as thou it is a proper commercial draught dispenser, and to cater for the normal home use I've added some special features which will not only ensure the longevity of the kegged beer itself but also all the stuff that are inside the machine.

One of the feature is a unique cleaning system while the mini-keg is still in use! More to that later.

I'll try and keep you updated in due course!

In the meantime, I can be followed at Twitter @dj_ghosie . Please ask whatever questions you may have of this as this is the best way to make the KegServer even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment